3rd INTERNATIONAL EUREFE CONGRESS
November 1-3, 2019
Aydın Adnan Menderes University
Aydın Faculty of Economics
AYDIN / TURKEY
We are honored to invite you to the 3rd International EUREFE Congress which will be held this year hosted by Aydın Adnan Menderes University Aydın Faculty of Economics.
EUREFE congresses are open to academics, researchers and postgraduate students working in the field of social sciences. It provides opportunities for sharing knowledge with theoretical and practical studies and creating a discussion environment at academic level.
It will be a great pleasure for us to meet you in the scientific atmosphere created by the experience, knowledge and expertise of valuable researchers like you.
Hope to see you at our congress.
Congress Organisation Committee
Prof. Osman Selçuk ALDEMİR – Rector
President of Congress
Prof. Mustafa Ali SARILI – Vice Dean
Prof. A. Can BAKKALCI
Assoc. Prof. Mustafa ÖZÇAĞ
Assoc. Prof. Murat Necip ARMAN
Assoc. Prof. Öznur ÖZDAMAR GIOVANIS
Assoc. Prof. Hakan HOTUNLUOĞLU
Assoc. Prof. Hamza KAHRİMAN
Asst. Prof. Mehmet BÖLÜKBAŞ
Asst. Prof. Şahin BULUT
Asst. Prof. Yılmaz ERDEM
Asst. Prof. Hatice KÜÇÜKKAYA
Asst. Prof. Osman NACAK
Asst. Prof. Durmuş SEZER
Asst. Prof. Tuğba AKIN
Asst. Prof. Ali BİLGENOĞLU
Asst. Prof. Şaban ERTEKİN
Asst. Prof. Kıymet YAVUZASLAN
Lecturer Nermin ÇELİK
Lecturer Elyasa AKSOY
Prof. Seymur AĞAZADE – Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University
Prof. Hüseyin AĞIR – Kahramanmaraş Sütçü İmam University
Prof. Sacit Hadi AKDEDE – Adnan Menderes University
Prof. Ali AKDEMİR – İstanbul Arel University
Prof. Haydar AKYAZI – Karadeniz Teknik University
Prof. Isabel Estrada CARVALHAIS – University of Minho (Portugal)
Prof. Selim ÇAĞATAY – Akdeniz University
Prof. Burak DARICI – Bandırma Onyedi Eylül University
Prof. Erdal DEMİRHAN – Afyon Kocatepe University
Prof. Fuat ERDAL – İbni Haldun University
Prof. Nihat ERDOĞMUȘ – Boğaziçi University
Prof. Ali Rıza GÖKBUNAR – Celal Bayar University
Prof. Ramazan GÖKBUNAR – Celal Bayar University
Prof. Şakir GÖRMÜŞ – Sakarya University
Prof. Bülent GÜLOĞLU – İstanbul Teknik University
Prof. Sevcan GÜNEŞ – Pamukkale University
Prof. Yusuf KADERLİ – Adnan Menderes University
Prof. Simay KARAALP – Pamukkale University
Prof. Ragıp Kutay KARACA – İstanbul Aydın University
Prof. Erdal Tanas KARAGÖL – Ankara Yıldırım Beyazıt University
Prof. Mehmet KARAGÜL – Burdur Mehmet Akif Ersoy University
Prof. Mehmet Hakan KESKİN – Nişantaşı University
Prof. Natalia KETENCİ – Yeditepe University
Prof. Yusuf KILDİŞ – Dokuz Eylül University
Prof. Ahmet Ali KOÇ – Akdeniz University
Prof. Nazif MANDACI – Yaşar University
Prof. Nurcan METİN – Trakya University
Prof. Chiara MONFARDINI – University of Bologna (Italy)
Prof. Mahmut NASCA – Afyon Kocatepe University
Prof. Şaban NAZLIOĞLU – Pamukkale University
Prof. Mensur NUREDDİN – International Vision University (Macedonia)
Prof. Ersan ÖZ – Pamukkale University
Prof. M. Ferhat ÖZBEK – Gümüşhane University
Prof. Barış ÖZDAL – Uludağ University
Prof. Mustafa ÖZER – Anadolu University
Prof. Federico PERALI – University of Verona (Italy)
Prof. Alpaslan SEREL – Bandırma Onyedi Eylül University
Prof. Recep TARI – Kocaeli University
Prof. Aykut Hamit TURAN – Sakarya University
Prof. Bahar ÜSTE – Dokuz Eylül University
Prof. Andrea VINDIGNI – University of Geneva (Italy)
Prof. Cemal ZEHİR – Boğaziçi University
Assoc. Prof. Özgür Hakan ÇAVUŞ – Manisa Celal Bayar University
Assoc. Prof. Mustafa AKAN – Haliç University
Assoc. Prof. Nuri BALTACI – Gümüşhane University
Assoc. Prof. Necati ÇİFTÇİ – Bilecik Şeyh Edebali University
Assoc. Prof. Hasan Murat ERTUĞRUL – Treasury Undersecretary
Assoc. Prof. Derviş KIRIKKALELİ – European University of Lefke (KKTC)
Assoc. Prof. Erkan ÖZATA – Anadolu University
Assoc. Prof. Michael ROCHLITZ – University of Bremen (Germany)
Assoc. Prof. Biagio SIMONETTI – University Degli Studi Del Sannio (Italy)
Assoc. Prof. Cristina TEALDI – Heriot-Watt University (England)
Assoc. Prof. M. Hanefi TOPAL – Gümüşhane University
Assoc. Prof. Mustafa ÜNVER – Kırıkkale University
Asst. Prof. Sadık AKYAR – Girne Amerikan University (KKTC)
Asst. Prof. Pawel BIELAWSKI – Krakow University (Poland)
Asst. Prof. Eleftherios GIOVANIS – Manchester Metropolitan University (England)
Asst. Prof. Giovanni MARIN – Universita Degli Studi Di Urbino Carlo (Italy)
Asst. Prof. Halis KIRAL – Ankara Sosyal Bilimler University
Dr. Dimitri LEE – IFAD
Dr. Letizia MONTINARI – OECD
Prof. Mustafa Ali SARILI – Adnan Menderes University
Prof. Hüseyin YILMAZ – Adnan Menderes University
Prof. Yücel BOZDAĞLIOĞLU – Adnan Menderes University
Prof. Recep TEKELİ – Adnan Menderes University
Assoc. Prof. Bülent Sarper AĞIR – Adnan Menderes University
Assoc. Prof. Hakan ARSLANER – Adnan Menderes University
Prof. A. Can BAKKALCI – Adnan Menderes University
Assoc. Prof. Yasemin UYAR BOZDAĞLIOĞLU – Adnan Menderes University
Assoc. Prof. Fatma YÜKSEL ÇAKIR – Adnan Menderes University
Assoc. Prof. Hakan HOTUNLUOĞLU – Adnan Menderes University
Asst. Prof. Tuğba AKIN – Adnan Menderes University
Asst. Prof. Özge BOLAMAN AVCI – Adnan Menderes University
Asst. Prof. Mehmet AYDINER – Adnan Menderes University
Asst. Prof. Ali BİLGENOĞLU – Adnan Menderes University
Asst. Prof. Şahin BULUT – Adnan Menderes University
Asst. Prof. Mesut ÇAKIR – Adnan Menderes University
Asst. Prof. Şaban ERTEKİN – Adnan Menderes University
Asst. Prof. Ebru GENÇALP – Adnan Menderes University
Asst. Prof. Barış GÜRSOY – Adnan Menderes University
Asst. Prof. Elvan AKTÜRK HAYAT – Adnan Menderes University
Asst. Prof. Kıymet YAVUZASLAN – Adnan Menderes University
Secretariat and Contact
Lecturer Neslihan AKÇA
Lecturer Sibel GÜNDÜZ
Res.Asst. Mustafa GÜDER
Res.Asst. Cansu DAĞLIOĞLU
Özhan ÖZÜ – Vice Faculty Secretary
Within the scope of EUREFE 2019 Congress; The papers in the field of Economics, Business Administration, Finance, Econometrics, Public Administration, International Relations, Political Science, Finance, and many theoretical and practical studies in other areas of social sciences will be accepted.
Facilities for Fulltext Submission
EUREFE’19, as an international congress, provides the conditions for academic promotion for Turkey and career promotion.
Facilities for the accepted full papers are listed below:
- E-Abstract Book of the abstracts that will be submitted will be published in pdf format with ISBN.
- Fulltext Book/Proceedings Book will be published within 2019 in pdf format with ISBN.
- Old Publishing will print the full texts of the applicants who would like to publish their full texts as a book chapter by paying the fee. The fee and the publishing process will be anounced by the Old Publishing afterwards.
- Aydın Adnan Menderes University Journal of Social Sciences Institue will publish a special issue for EUREFE’19 applicants who would like to publish their fulltexts. Aydın Adnan Menderes University Journal of Social Sciences Institute is peer-reviewed, tri-annual, e-published journal since 2014.
- The applicants will also be able to publish their full texts in the E-Journal of Yaşar University’ special issue for EUREFE’19. The Journal of Social Sciences is an international journal which has been published since 2006, is indexed in ULAKBIM, EBSCO, Proquest-Ulrich-CSA, DOAJ, Ohiolink, Worldcat.
- Ten of the fulltexts in EUREFE’19 will be published in a special issue by the Balkan Journal of Social Sciences, an international peer-reviewed journal which has been published since 2011. Balkan Journal of Social Sciences is indexed in EBSCOHost, Index Copernicus, Arastirmax and JournalTOCs.
- Some of the fulltexts in EUREFE’19 will be published in a special issue by the Social Sciences Research Journal, an international peer-reviewed journal which has been published since 2012. The Social Sciences Research Journal is indexed in Academic Resource Index, Scientific Indexing Sevices (SIS), ESJI and SOBIAD.
- The Journal of Aydın Faculty of Economics will publish a special issue within 2019 for EUREFE’19. The Journal of Aydın Faculty of Economics is a peer-reviewed international journal which has been published since 2016, indexed in Scientific Indexing Services (SIS).
- Some of the fulltexts in EUREFE’19 will be published in a special issue by the Journal of Economics, Politics, Humanities and Social Sciences (IJEPHSS) an international peer-reviewed journal which has been published since 2018. the Journal of Economics, Politics, Humanities and Social Sciences (IJEPHSS) is indexed in ASOS, DRJI, SIS, ESJI, Academci Resource Index and İSAM.
- Anatolian Journal of Economics and Business will publish a special issue for EUREFE’19. Anatolian Journal of Economics and Business is a peer-reviewed journal publishes theoretical and empirical original articles in the fields of economics, business, public finance, econometrics, labor economics, public administration and international relations since 2017.
|Abstract Submission Dates||July 15 – September 15, 2019|
|Announcement of Accepted Abstracts||October 11, 2019|
|Registration Fee Deposit Dates||October 11 – October 25, 2019|
|Announcement of Congress Program||October 30, 2019|
|Full Text Submission Dates||November 3 – November 15, 2019|
|Congress Participation Fees|
|Single Paper||50 Euro|
|Second Submission Fee||35 Euro|
|Listener Fee||35 Euro|
NOTE: One participant can attend the congress with maximum two papers. In case of participation with two papers, the total fee to be paid for domestic participants is 500 Turkish Liras and for foreign participants with two papers is total of 85 Euro. Poster presentation to the congress is not accepted.
Services Included in Congress Fee
– Presentation and participation in the sessions
– Congress bag and badge
– Lunch on November 1 and 2
– Electronic publication of abstract booklet and full text paper book in pdf format
– Tea and coffee service
Travel and accommodation expenses are not included in the congress registration fee.
Participants are required to deposit their registration fee to the following account;
Bank: Ziraat Bank
Branch: Aydın Merkez
IBAN : TR 04 0001 0000 3339 6214 2252 03
You can send your abstracts to email@example.com by September 15, 2019.
Write the title of the paper in the name of the file you will send please.
- Please click here for Abstract Template
- Participants must also fill out the Abstract Submission Form (Please click here).
In the congress, the Scientific Committee will elect 3 full papers which will be awarded as first, second and third papers. Besides, “The Best Paper Award” will be given for each disciplines of economics, administration, political science, public finance, finance, international relations and public administration.
The papers to be awarded have to be presented verbally in the congress and authors must send the full paper formats to be evaluated for awards.
The Opening Session of Eurefe’19 will be held at 10:30 on Friday at Atatürk Congress Center in Aydın Adnan Menderes University Central Campus on 01 November 2019.
The invited speakers at the opening session will be announced later.
Presentations could be both in Turkish and English. Proceedings and full papers could be in Turkish and English.
Şirince-Ephesus-Mother Marry House trip accompanied with a licensed tour guide by TURSAB approved vehicles is planned on 03 November 2019 in case of adequate application. The cost of the trip will be paid by the participants. Details will be announced soon.
EUREFE’19 registrations and opening sessions will take place at Ataturk Congress Center in Adnan Menderes University Main Campus and presentations will be held in Aydin Faculty of Economics classrooms.
Aydın Adnan Menderes University, Merkez Kampüs Kepez Mevkii
Merkezi Derslikler II, C Blok, K:2, 09100 EFELER / AYDIN / TURKEY
Fax: 0(256) 772 70 98
The participants will meet their accommodation needs themselves.
Some options are listed below.
Adnan Menderes University – Guest House
Adress : Adnan Menderes Üniversitesi, Merkez Kampüs, Kepez Mevkii, AYDIN
Tel : +90 256 212 80 84
Faks : +90 256 212 81 30
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Aydın Teacher’s Guest House
Adress : Meşrutiyet Mah. Atatürk Bul. No:21 AYDIN
Tel : +90 256 225 26 81 / +90 256 225 14 39
Fax : +90 256 213 23 89
State Hydraulic Works – Guest House
Adress: Veysipaşa Mahallesi, Hükümet Bulvarı Hükümet Konağı Yanı, Aydın
Tel: +90 256 219 39 20
Aymira Hotel ve Spa
Adress: Ata OSB Mahallesi Denizli Bulvarı No:124 Astim/Osb Aymira tesisleri, 09010 Efeler/Aydın
Tel: +90 256 226 33 09
Aydın Park Otel
Adress : 7 Eylül mah. İzmir Bulvarı No:37, Aydın
Tel : +90 256 226 86 00
Fax : +90 256 226 97 00
Odeon Park Hotel
Adress : Aydın-Muğla Karayolu 3km. / Aydın
Tel : +90 256 226 0033
Fax : +90 256 226 0039
Adress : Adnan Menderes Bulvarı No:13 – AYDIN
Tel : +90 (256) 225 92 37
Fax : +90 (256) 212 68 33
Adress : Güzelhisar Mahallesi 73 sokak No:13, 09100, Aydın
Tel : +90 256 214 12 22
Adress : Hasan Efendi Mah. Batı Gazi Bulvarı No:21, 09100, Aydın
Tel : +90 256 212 17 13
Feel free to ask any questions related EUREFE’19 via the e-mail address below.